All orders are processed within 24 hours. (Excluding weekends and bank holidays)
Shipping rates and delivery estimates
Estimated delivery time
3-5 business days
1-2 business days
|Free Shipping (Orders over £50.00)
|3-5 business days
|Saturday - Cut Off 3PM (Friday)
|3-5 business days
Next day delivery is available to UK mainland postcodes and delivery to the Scottish Islands and Northern Ireland are not guaranteed next day service, therefore we advise delivery within 72hrs to these locations. Please note we do not deliver to PO Box addresses.
All deliveries must be signed for and any visible parcel damage or parcel shortages reported to the driver and noted on the delivery note. If no one is available to accept the delivery, we will endeavor to re-attempt the delivery on another day.
All deliveries will be made between 08:00 and 18:00 Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays and weekends.
Shipment confirmation and order tracking
Shipment confirmation and tracking details will be sent to the email provided at the time of ordering. When the product leaves our warehouse tracking will be sent.
Please Note: Tracking may take time to show, only when the first tracking point has been scanned will it be visible on the courier’s website.
Customs, duties, and taxes
Back to the Office is not responsible for any customs and taxes applied to your order. All fees imposed during or after shipping are the responsibility of the customer (tariffs, taxes, etc.).
Faulty Goods or Damaged goods
Should you receive any goods that are faulty or not working as they should, please get in touch and we will provide a full collection and replace at no additional cost.
If you need to return your product for whatever reason, please visit our Returns center and begin the process of returning your item to us.
Pin Code Delivery with DPD
As of 3rd July 2023, All orders over the value of £250 are subject to the PIN code delivery service.
What is Pin Code Delivery?
We want to make sure you have the best possible shopping experience with us and that your Back to the Office orders are delivered to you safely. That's why we're introducing Pin Code Delivery.
We have partnered with DPD, our trusted logistics provider, to offer you a more secure and efficient delivery experience through our Pin Code Delivery service. This will ensure your order is delivered directly to you with maximum safety and convenience.
How does it work?
- When placing your order, you will be asked to provide a valid Phone number to allocate your unique 4-digit PIN code.
- Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive an SMS enclosing the estimated date of your delivery as well as the unique 4-digit PIN code needed to release your parcel.
- Once your parcel is out for Delivery you will receive an SMS indicating an estimated time slot, and a reminder of your unique 4-digit PIN code.
- If you lose or do not receive your unique 4-digit PIN code, don't worry! The driver can re-send it to you once they're at your doorstep.
- If you cannot provide your unique 4-digit PIN code at the time of delivery, the driver will try again the next day.
Please note that this process has been implemented to ensure the safety and security of your goods. For this reason, we will not be able to deliver your parcel without the unique 4-digit PIN code.